Discuss lash clips from tradetiler? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

garretridge

we all seem worried about the voids i wouldnt advise it on a badly warped floor but surely if it reasonable flat a lash clip moving 1mm or 2mm to get level wouldnt make a lot of difference if you back butter and are using the right floor trowel some of the more experienced might disagree it just would be nice to get a floor perfectly level i do struggle on large floors and have ordered some from dave hope its not a waste of money !

Reply to lash clips from tradetiler? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
I watched a video the other day on the tube of you lol and this tiler was using wedges to...
2 3
Replies
Views
mike1979
M
I
Any body used lash levelling clips - Tile Levelling great value and top quality from Tradetiler...
Replies
Views
AMtek
A
W
has anyone used Raimondi Lash Clips? they are used in conjunction with a clamping device which...
Replies
Views
B
M
Hi everyone, I picked out a glass brick mosaic for my kitchen splashback but the tiler my...
Replies
Views
mrsferg70
M
recently used lash clips on a bathroom and found them great. i know most tilers wouldn't touch...
Replies
Views
Alan M
A

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
lash clips from tradetiler?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.