Discuss Lets talk Tools & kit in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dan s

Wahooo bought a sigma 2g for splash backs etc Last week and after a day I was used to pulling to scribe now it does feels like second nature to do and having the measuring bar near you is superb :thumbsup: I actually love this little cutter! whish I'd bought a bigger one instead of a monti a few months back! gonna sell that one, only did 50sq but I should've listend to Dave about it crushing tiles and get me a bigger sigma :hurray:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Lets talk Tools & kit in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
C
Hi guys, just a little note to let you know my story. (Sorry if it bores you). I was in the...
Replies
Views
MW Smith Ceramics
M
T
So.... Signed up to the forum, looked at loads of threads (found the one about poor workmanship...
Replies
Views
O
So as our brand new look forum takes off, and we have members signing up thick and fast. (Not...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Hi, I've managed to get along fine without a multi-tool. I've been planning on getting one when...
Replies
Views
S

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB