Discuss Lippage clips... charge or not? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
Yes . But I don't tell the customer how much I'm making . I always charge retail or if I've got a good margin I can knock a bit off.
You get the Savy customer that shops around and finds the materials cheaper or works out you charge retail then gets it themselves on a credit card and a months credit then bang goes your mark up...

D

Dumbo

I don't get that customer in the past 12 months I he'd one customer buy all fixing materials from porcelenosa because that is what they were recommended to do by porcelenosa when they brought the tiles and another when I just told them to get the materials because they were getting tiles from where I shop and I knew he would do them a deal . Mind you if they were that savvy they would get somebody cheaper in the first place .

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Lippage clips... charge or not? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB