Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Look after your backs! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Pebbs

Its not been a great week, too much hassle and a certain client who hasn't paid today, despite all the promises. To add to this, I have 3 of my lads out with bad backs, one is so bad he's got to have it operated on. I know we all have mishaps, but you got to make sure even if you have the slightest back pain get it sorted out straight away. If you dont you could be out for weeks. I got one lad in his 50's that goes to the chiropracter every week, just to have his back clicked back into place. Thinking about it thats not a bad idea, prevention being better than cure.

Lynn

D

david campbell

fortunately my back hasn't had any twinges or anything since i gave up labouring to brickies,it's my knees that cause the problems more.i'm supposed to get my right knee operated on to clear up the damaged cartiledge but they are not going ahead because the left knee(already operated on) is starting to cause more dis-comfort and the surgeon wants to get to the bottom of that first

D

Daz

I badly injured my back during my twenties, got referred to a physio (what a waste of time), I could have laid on my sofa for 8 weeks and got better results.

My back then twanged again in my thirties so this time I went to a chiropractor and he had it fixed within 3 days. I now go for a regular chiropractor "click and manipulate" every 10 months and that seems to keep me right. It's nice to get a proper massage every now and then too (not the pervy ones).

T

TheWrightTiler

i use an osteopath in edinburgh once a month for a back and neck crack, think there better than a chiropracter imho, also theres a place in edinburgh called space clinics, who do sports injurys, get massaged there once a month, made the mistake once of being cocky when the tiny little gitl said how deep do you want your massagem like jack cousteau i says, big mistake, she had the elbows and everything on me, never sweated so much in my life but christ it wwas good lol

andy

Reply to Look after your backs! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Do you as newcomers think that you were given the knowledge to succeed in this dog eat dog world...
Replies
Views
Hi guys and girls. Need a bit of feedback from you, VIA EMAIL (I'll close this thread) - Send...
Replies
Views
P
There comes a time, when you have to hold your hands up for god almighty shockingly bad...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone. Been meaning to do this for ages so, eventually, here we go. I'd done the odd bit...
Replies
Views
foggy34
F
C
hi all got a bit of a dilema hoping that you guys and gals can help with. some of you may...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
dave l and l
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Look after your backs!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.