Discuss lost my laser level in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

was going on a golf away day last summer on a mini coach, there was a trailer for the clubs and holdalls. After about 3 miles on a roundabout a car pulled up along side and spoke to our driver, the roller shutter on the trailer hadn't been closed, we retraced our route and picked up 3 sets of clubs, never lost anything....amazingly..t'was the driver who had supposedly closed the shutter

M

mikethetile

sorry Doug

there is a saying that things happen in 3s hopefully the next 3 will be good luck, ive done it and lost tools, nothing valuable

opened my back door and my screw case fell out and scattered screws all over their gravel drive

side door opened as I pulled away from a junction and an opened bag of cement poured out

but the funniest one [not] was when I was tugged for an insecure load, I looked at the copper and said insecure load ? im a painter, we know we have just followed your trail of lilac emulsion for half a mile LOL

so that was a white bedford cf van with a lilac bumper and a fine off the council for messing their highway up

C

cornish_crofter

Despite my having a warning light on the dash of my van I have actually pulled away with the back door open before now!

Fortunately nothing lost.

I have also driven several miles around Plymouth with a piece of 3x2 on the roof. Nothing unusual in that - until you consider that having arrived at B & Q I then realised it wasn't even strapped on!

All I can say Doug is that my karma must have been sent to the wrong person - sorry :LOL:

Reply to lost my laser level in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views
J
Hello all, Had an interesting problem occur today, I'm sure some of you will have experienced...
Replies
Views
JedMc
J
G
If I ever was cool that is.. For the past year I have been working with my brother since our...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
K
Hello I thought i would stop by and introduce my self as I have a feeling im going to be...
Replies
Views
U
I have been keeping my eye open for a 'budget' self levelling laser for a while now. I know I...
Replies
Views
craig1010
C

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
lost my laser level
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.