Discuss lovefilm.com in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

connelltiling

We're members (and have been for a couple of years) We are on the minimum subscription (2 films a month) and, to be honest, we struggle to watch these.

We've only had a few where there were problems with dirty/scratched DVD's (simply mark them as damaged on the return slip. Love the service. Suits us better than Sky movies or local shop (first one poor quality compared to blu-ray- second because we're too lazy).

Reply to lovefilm.com in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

V
Hi all. Along with a full first floor refurbishment I'm building a wetroom in my property and...
Replies
Views
V
W
Hello everyone, first time poster here... I've very recently (2 weeks ago) started my own...
Replies
Views
D
Ok, so i've been looking into creating a website, as we all know, how important our presence...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
I wouldn't want to 'test' the attackers so don't post anything about this anywhere public. If...
Replies
Views
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

kilty55

Arms
TF
edinburgh

Thread Information

Title
lovefilm.com
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.