Guest viewing is limited
  • Thread starter kaharrison9
  • Start date
  • Replies 14
  • Views 2K
  • Tags
    usa

Discuss Mags in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mikethetile

I had a bad start to the year

painted the outside of a house this week and picked up another outside redec, 1 small bathroom and today I ve got an outside redec with new fascias and guttering to the rear plus some repointing around the house, monday ive got to price new guttering to a house all within a few hundred yards from where I was working, this is on top of what I already have booked in

M

mags

AYEUP , I remember that trip well Kev, you farted in my car and it took a week to get rid of the smell ;)

I had to give up as too many people were undercutting me and for nothing, as I was not established I wasnt getting any trade. Even the local builder who used me started using somoene else cos he was half my price (even though he tiled onto weyrock).

So yeah im back in IT for the print industry, pretty quiet at mo but getting there and being used by other companies as a freelance colour management expert.

Reply to Mags in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

S
hiya lads ,long time since i posted ,but here go`s been going 3 and a half years now and had my...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all. I'm about to be made redundant at the printing company I've worked at for 23 years since...
Replies
Views
I hate these types of companies. Check this out. A company named Group 3 Energy setup some...
Replies
Views
G
If I ever was cool that is.. For the past year I have been working with my brother since our...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
M
Hi, I wonder if anybody can help please? A couple of years ago I had some building work done to...
Replies
Views
M

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Mags
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.