Discuss Me, my back and I! in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

It’s just the stand off the D24000 - 1AE8E937-A2B2-4ACA-A216-96A156CF2817.png
Courtesy of Tradetiler.
That way you don’t need separate tables and the board can be used as a bath board as well

O

Old Mod

This is my second table that’s used when I need two set ups.
It’s made up with two toughbuilt C700’s & two C500’s, but they’re far too low for you.
C 700’s are height adjustable, C 500’s not
I just put two 12mm sheets on screwed together, very stable. Carpet takes out vibration and you can cut flat on table in to carpet which is sacrificial.
So there’s no need to overhang the tile when doing cut outs for niches whatever.

C0F75076-660D-4D3F-AFBC-65D2CE62C77A.jpeg 5CE22A19-FE4E-44BD-B8EE-05EAB0B2D3C7.jpeg

L

LM

This is my second table that’s used when I need two set ups.
It’s made up with two toughbuilt C700’s & two C500’s, but they’re far too low for you.
C 700’s are height adjustable, C 500’s not
I just put two 12mm sheets on screwed together, very stable. Carpet takes out vibration and you can cut flat on table in to carpet which is sacrificial.
So there’s no need to overhang the tile when doing cut outs for niches whatever.

View attachment 97506 View attachment 97507
Yore gonna need a lorry soon the way you’re going Marc.

O

Old Mod

I’ve no doubt about the amount of kit you need to turn out the work you do but bloody hell theres a lot of it :)
When everything is assembled, yeah there is mate, but everything I have can actually all be broken down small enough to fit in bags or tubes, except a full sheet of ply :) but invariably I get the Builder to provide that, I used to take my own, now I just tell them it’s a requirement.

Reply to Me, my back and I! in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB