UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Monday at home in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

I had today off due to finishing a job early over the weekend .
Today was the start of having my front garden block laid so as to have a driveway.

The guys that started it today are in shock.
1st the one neighbour told one of them to remove his coat that he had folded over the fence as her and myself dont get on !.....:mad2: She has apparently been watching them all day from the bedroom window.

Next the other neighbour drives off and hits a wall but continues to drive away with a completely shredded tyre ! His wife walked up the road minutes later , not giving a thought to him sitting in his car with a shredded tyre but asked the guys if she could have a few pieces of grass to patch up her lawn where they park :lol:

Neighbours eh ! you gotta love em !

Bathfix Bob

TF
Arms
Don't you hate odd ball neighbours.

We have a pair that are recreating "The Good Life" next door. They even called her daughter Felicity. We figure that's a homage.

The problem is they aren't so much Tom and Barbara, more Margot and Jerry.

I've now just realised anyone under the age of 40 hasn't got a clue what I'm talking about.

Rubbish!

I'm 34 and used to watch the good life as a kid.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Don't you hate odd ball neighbours.

We have a pair that are recreating "The Good Life" next door. They even called her daughter Felicity. We figure that's a homage.

The problem is they aren't so much Tom and Barbara, more Margot and Jerry.

I've now just realised anyone under the age of 40 hasn't got a clue what I'm talking about.

Margot used to crease me up the way she used to boss Jerry around, he was like a little lapdog :lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Monday at home in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
What the customer said: Sean: You do not have enough tiles to complete the job. Cust: Thank God...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
H
Got a call from a lady who had hired someone to refurb her bathroom. Guy had been there every...
Replies
Views
T
DIY SOS. Helping people without time or money, in need desperate need to get a project...
Replies
Views
T
Hi guys. Bit of a strange one this. Had a query from someone who has had tilers fitted by a...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.