Discuss Montolit in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

MTiler

I have that cutter too and its brilliant, especially on mosaics! I havent tried it with a mosaic mat though which i understand makes it even better.

I think the best bit of it is the weight and the ease of use when doing 45 cuts as the measure scale is easy to use. It takes a little while to get used to how to adjust the wheel pressure and not being able to see your cut line as its single rail but i cracked that in about an hour of using it

I initially bought the 43 for mosaics, its brill, Ive never got around to getting a mosaic mat, I use some card!

missyT

Reply to Montolit in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

B
Evening all, So getting back into the swing of it all again and need to get myself a new wet...
Replies
Views
Gonzo1969
G
You can find DNA blades for Tile Cutters at a very reasonable price from ************** 180mm...
Replies
Views
hmtiling
H
Got a job coming up with 600 x 600 polished porcelain - current Rubi cutter only goes to 500 so...
Replies
Views
S
I am currently doing a new build where the customer has bought some tiles from Porcelenasa...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
C
Hi all, I'd really appreciate your guidance if any of you would be so kind. Apologies in...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Montolit
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.