Discuss Never cease to be amazed in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

Really? It's all a bit sad really, just think if Dave didn't get ****ed that night and make disgusting threats to MG maybe none of this would have happened. I see that as the turning point where all this bullsh1t and bad feeling started.

Oh well life moves on.
how many versions did you hear Rob?, I heard 3, all players in it. Nobody was "holier than thou", and that's why I stepped down as mod.**yawn**

C

Colour Republic

Mine too.

It's not his though. It's another tilers', and I think his wife has made it, who does his website.

Lee????

Great my favorite person. Another one has late night ****ed up threats but to me this time. It was quite laughable really, completely unprovoked but won't bore you with the details

Sorry Gary, I know he's a pal of yours and I have the uttermost respect and admiration for you, but the guys a knob

C

Colour Republic

how many versions did you hear Rob?, I heard 3, all players in it. Nobody was "holier than thou", and that's why I stepped down as mod.**yawn**

It's not so much what I was told, more that certain things should never be said to a woman. Ever.

Those things I saw with my own eyes.

MG obviously told me her side however i'm no fool. I remember when Gary had a problem with her 3-4 years back over a job he put her forward for, that was always in the back of my mind when she was putting her side across. I never took 'sides' I was just disgusted by it Doug, In all honesty it has **** all to do with me but just soured things. Nobody likes to be around bad vibes.

But maybe all that shouldn't be dragged up again. I'm sure nobody wants that! :lo:

C

Colour Republic

No worries Rob I have been trying to learn turbo cad for the last few weeks so havent been on the forums much, Lee has threatened to start up a forum a few times in the past is this new one his or Dave's ?

Is that what the swedish guy was using? not THAT swedish guy but the one who does nice stuff with stone... in fact might be from Norway??? Sure you know who I mean

Reply to Never cease to be amazed in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

We are redoing our bathroom and had a long discussion on tanking with our handyman who does...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm tiling the floor of a wetroom and would like some advice on the best way to lay the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB