Guest viewing is limited

Discuss New Tile Trims... Would Love To Hear Your Thoughts and Feedback... in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com.

T

Turkish tiler

Hi guys, sorry im a little late to post on these. Whilst Im here though:

1) Yes Stef, I came on here because you were good looking and recommended it to me ;-) Im you have physically seen the product and are on the forum though, it helps me immensley.
2) Not got a window pic yet Furtec but we are currently getting bathrooms done up and down the country with it so as soon as I have some pictures I will post them.
3) Hi John Benton, Yes the corner pieces are internal and external triangular pieces that have one arm that slides in.
4) Hi Moe. Yes, the new aluminium triangular trims do come complete with a protectective film on them that you can peel off after tiling & will also help when transporting the trims.

Thanks for the posts guys, like I keep on saying I do appreciate all feedback so keep it coming...

What about existing metal trims will they get protective film

Reply to New Tile Trims... Would Love To Hear Your Thoughts and Feedback... in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, new to forum and first post, after some advice. Recently had the chamber of my fireplace...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
S
Tiles, grout and adhesive sorted. Just need to sort trim. we have decided to go with metal...
Replies
Views
Superdon1
S
C
I have an enclosed cistern and as such it is boxed in and I'm tiling round it. The boxing...
Replies
Views
One Day
O
S
Hi I'm new to the forum and would like some advice please. My bathroom has been dob and dab...
Replies
Views
Rookery
R

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
New Tile Trims... Would Love To Hear Your Thoughts and Feedback...
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • BAL

Votes: 25 29.4%