Discuss Oops! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stewart

Met with a customer this evening to finalise their new en-suite and to get them to sign off on the quote. So left their house feeling very happy with myself with a job well done and a 40% deposit cheque in my pocket.

As I was getting into my pickup I some how managed to let my iPad slip out of my hand (used for all my sales pitches and probably the reason I got the job) and land on it's edge with a sickening thump.

So the tiling gods have given with one hand and taken away with the other and I'm now sitting here feeling sorry for myself with a glass of red.
56b6d44a-e281-d0db.jpg
56b6d44a-e295-f0c7.jpg

Created on iPhone.....

T

The D

Fist time I've cracked a screen on an iPhone or an iPad. Insurance company will repair or replace with a hundred pound excess. Need to persuade my wife to drive to the nearest apple store and see if I can blag a free replacement.......

Created on iPhone.....
if you have your receipt i think they will do it they just said ok sir no problem we will give you a new one.*

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Oops! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey guys and girls, Just been out for a 3rd visit to a customer whose bathroom and en-suite i'm...
Replies
Views
hi all i would appreciate opinions on a job that i thought was going to be a nice bathroom to...
2 3
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
E
Pocket Tazer Stun Gun, a great gift for the wife. ... A guy who purchased his lovely wife a...
Replies
Views
paul damian
P
D
... with a car :oops: Buy used Cars | New Cars | Second hand Cars - ExchangeandMart.co.uk I...
Replies
Views
BoldreChris
B
J
IF YOUVE HAD A BAD CLIENT RECENTLY READ ABOUT THIS ONE . MAY MAKEYOU FEEL BETTER THEJOB FROM...
Replies
Views
The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
T

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Oops!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.