Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Our system is all wrong, so here is a plan in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Let's put pensioners in jail, and the criminals in a nursing home. This way the seniors would have access to showers, hobbies and walks.
They would receive unlimited free prescriptions, dental and medical treatment, wheel chairs etc and they would receive money without paying it out.
They would have constant video monitoring so they could be helped instantly, if they fell or needed assistance.
Bedding would be changed twice a week, and all clothing would be ironed and returned to them. A guard would check on them every 20 minutes and bring their meals and snacks to them in their cell.
They would have family visits in a suite built for that purpose.
They would have access to a library, weights room, spiritual counselling, pool and further education.
Simple clothes, shoes, slippers, pyjamas and legal aid would be free on request.
Private secure rooms for all, with an exercise outdoor yard, with gardens.
Each senior would have a PC, a TV, radio and daily phone calls.
There would be a board of directors to hear complaints, and the guard would have a code of conduct that would be strictly adhered to.

The "criminals" would have cold food, be left all alone and unsupervised.
Lights off at 8pm, and showers once a week.
Live in a tiny room and pay £900 a month and have no hope of getting out.
Justice for all I say.

Reply to Our system is all wrong, so here is a plan in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views
I have visited recently a few tile failures and found that the vast majority of them are due...
2 3
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
M
Hi All, New to this but having toyed with the idea of installing a 'partial' wet room, with no...
Replies
Views
michael202
M
M
I've seen a few posts on this site unfortunately from people who have been stiffed by...
Replies
Views
Q
I have noticed that alot of people on the forum ask questions on tile backer boards and also...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Our system is all wrong, so here is a plan
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.