Search the forum,

Discuss PICTURES PLEASE! - Inside Van Pic's - Racking & Tool Layout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

Top job Spanish. I'd scrub the 'power tools' off the tool boxes, if some light fingered git sees that it'll be grab and run.

H

hillhead

Very tidy spanish, now that layout would suit my van too.
But no room for pallets, maybe i should stop carrying them myself.

Reaction score
Very tidy spanish, now that layout would suit my van too.
But no room for pallets, maybe i should stop carrying them myself.

yeh Hillhead I get all my gear delivered, got sick of humping tiles and stone around and overloading the van.

so only ever have half a doz bags of addy and a bit of hardie backer to go in, need the roof rack for my wedi boards tho.

bobbynz

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I haven't got any pics and now i'm not on the tools i dont have a van now. But I set up a mennazine level to carry underlay sheets, gave me twice as much floor space, had to it was just a little nissan largo.
My mate has a hiace long wheelbase, he's fitted a full length draw that slides in and out from in between the internal wheel arches this leaves a solid flat platform the full width and length of the van to carry anything that wont go into the draw.
Its like Dr. Who's Tardis inside :lol:
sorry no pics, I'll try to get one the next time i see him.

M

MSB Tiling

Just bought a new van, cant wait to rack it out! Getting all excited thinking about it, its just finding the time.:hurray:

D

Dave Ramsden

Just the one pic for me :O

Photo0155.jpg

P

Peter

Here is my SWB Connect. A bit of shelving and correct place for everything and it's amazing what you can fit in a small van. Also shows off the mighty Sigma collection for those curious :lol:
P1010492.jpg P1010493.jpg

Reply to PICTURES PLEASE! - Inside Van Pic's - Racking & Tool Layout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen