UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Please help my tiler has refused to put my tiles on the wall!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
yes m8 paid in full and bacon and egg sarnis every day i was there. Porcelenosa have agreed to pick up the bill for the extra 2 days labour :hurray:

You'll need a job on the top floor of flats with a broken lift to shift the weight now :lol:

That's good that they have done that. Have they withdrawn that range or are they now advising that the mosaics are not suitable for wet areas?

T

The D

Hi me and Dean worked together at the massey ferguson tractor offices at cov,and the stairs were hell when the lift was out of order,do you remember dean :lol:
I will never forget that m8 running up and down 14 floors with 2 boxes of tiles on my shoulder nearly bloody killed me.:ban: And tiling in the dark looked fantastic until the lights went on:yikes:

M

Muse2k8

I am truly sorry for what i posted i did not read through properly and did not look at pictures you are absalutaly right to pull me up on what i have said and i will read every post carefully and see all pictures before i post any comment again and for any one i offended i am sorry and any thing i post in the future will be thought through first will be helpfull and usefull information i put the post on in a intoxicated state and i should no better than to go on net when i have had a skinfull it never goes well so once again sorry for any one i may of offended

You wouldn't be the first one to do it nor the last ;) I've done it too lol. Just gotta expect a bunch of tradesmen to have a bit of a rip and banter :)

Reply to Please help my tiler has refused to put my tiles on the wall!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Are there any BS standards covering this please I have recently had 3 sides of a shower tiled...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I'm new here and was really hoping for some professional advice. I bought a new...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I had an en-suite tiled in July 2017, we noticed a leak in the hallway in December...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m looking for a bit of help please. My house was a new build 18 months ago and...
Replies
Views
J Sid
J
It was his first day today. I found him on mybuilder. He wasn't the cheapest quote and I chose...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.