UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Please help my tiler has refused to put my tiles on the wall!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK

Lovely job!

Well done Deano!

I got a bit dizzy looking at all the picture angles but got there in the end. :)

Thanks for uploading the pictures! We love pics! Looks like a winner in the end then after all.

T

The D

IMG_0771.jpg IMG_0772.jpg IMG_0770.jpg IMG_0768.jpg IMG_0767.jpg

T

The D

hi there sounds to me has though he thought it was too much hassel so give you an excuse not to do it rather than say he was not competant enough to do it am sure if you get intouch with another local tiler may be one who comes recomended then am sure they will put them up for you and do a great job
:lol::lol: it is muppets like you that give tilers a bad name. next time read all the thread!!!:mad2:

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
hi there sounds to me has though he thought it was too much hassel so give you an excuse not to do it rather than say he was not competant enough to do it am sure if you get intouch with another local tiler may be one who comes recomended then am sure they will put them up for you and do a great job

:thumbsup: good insight mate:smart:

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed

So your advice is that if a professional, well established tiler, advises a product is unfit for purpose that you should go a find someone that lacks pride, professionalism and education in their trade.

I'm sorry but you represent everything that is wrong within the trade and craft industry. Too lazy and uneducated to do a proper job and also too lazy to read 8 pages of a forum thread before opening your mouth.

Deano, after reading your thread i think you're actions are not only 100% professional but very very admirable. A credit to the professional tiling trade.

M

Muse2k8

Give this man a round of applause for his intelligent, excellent and entertaining post :)

I'm sure you meant well but it just goes to show you the importance of reading a thread :) or even a post or 2 before your own really...

R

ratcliffe

Give this man a round of applause for his intelligent, excellent and entertaining post :)

I'm sure you meant well but it just goes to show you the importance of reading a thread :) or even a post or 2 before your own really...
I am truly sorry for what i posted i did not read through properly and did not look at pictures you are absalutaly right to pull me up on what i have said and i will read every post carefully and see all pictures before i post any comment again and for any one i offended i am sorry and any thing i post in the future will be thought through first will be helpfull and usefull information i put the post on in a intoxicated state and i should no better than to go on net when i have had a skinfull it never goes well so once again sorry for any one i may of offended

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Some of us were confused a bit to be fair mate as the shop and manufacturer did first state they were fine, the shop agreed with the tiler eventually, but the manufacturer is still adamant about it. So it's fair to see where you got the wrong end of the stick, especially being intoxicated. :)

Fair play for responding again though now you've read it all.

Reply to Please help my tiler has refused to put my tiles on the wall!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Are there any BS standards covering this please I have recently had 3 sides of a shower tiled...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I'm new here and was really hoping for some professional advice. I bought a new...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I had an en-suite tiled in July 2017, we noticed a leak in the hallway in December...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m looking for a bit of help please. My house was a new build 18 months ago and...
Replies
Views
J Sid
J
It was his first day today. I found him on mybuilder. He wasn't the cheapest quote and I chose...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.