Discuss Post tomorrows Job here in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

cone

Get a wet sponge & hold it at the back of your grinder guard.
I'm right handed so hold grinder with right hand & put the wet sponge at the back of the guard against the blade with my left hand.
Once you get used to it you will very rarely use a wet saw.
This tip was courtesy of Gary Walsh down at Rays place.

I can't visualise what your saying. Do I actually touch the blade with the sponge. Any videos of this method?

area tiling

TF
Arms
n.ireland
Quite a large bathroom to tile tomorrow !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 58
  • image.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 59
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Post tomorrows Job here in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Posted a couple of times for advice a few weeks back, the outcome of which was to scrap my plan...
Replies
Views
So, I bought my first home with my wife after saving for about 10 years and have been thrown...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Dear TilersForum Thank you so much for the outstanding advice and expert information over time...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB