Discuss Price for fixing black star galaxy granite in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

rj1884

Good evening. Went to look at a job today. 11m2 of black star galaxy granite to be fixed in an entrance hall and run into a downstairs toilet. What would you guys be looking at pricing per m2 for laying these tiles. The substrate is concrete which is currently covered with a wooden floor. Tiles are 600x300. The main cuts are around the door architraves. Also what would be the recommended sealer to use on these tiles.

thanks in advance

Attachments

• image.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 58
  • image.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 59
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Price for fixing black star galaxy granite in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Agree
[reposted here as it seems much more active] Hi, I’m not looking to tile the floor, but feel...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
Hi, I’m not looking to tile the floor, but feel this forum has some really smart and helpful...
Replies
Views
M
Hi again all If you were going to quote for a 120m2 garage with 600 x 600 porcelain tiles what...
Replies
Views
hmtiling
H
Interested to know what others would charge in labour to give me an idea how my pricing sits...
Replies
Views
D
hi all in need of some advise. im in the process of replacing my kitchen floor. we have chosen...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB