UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss proper mad in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
got offered 4 ringside seats to the brooke/hatton fight this weekend for free.
the wife had already sorted a sitter for that night and we were going to some friends house for a meal and beer.
i didn't want to upset her as ive been pushing my luck with going diving and to the gym and to the pub(not in that order:smilewinkgrin:).
so my mate(who i boxed with years ago,and still both go training together and both big fight fans)got 3 other lads today to go.
got home tonight,the wife says 'craig,if you really want to go,you go love,we can go to lisa's anytime':mad2:
im gutted,can't tell these lads im going now,as we are all good mates,i have just stopped crying:thumbsdown:

oh and to top it off,the lad rang me and said 'what channel is it on,we can watch it here and get steaming' 'sky' i said, 'erm,oh,i aint got sky':furious3:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to proper mad in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Who are the bikers on here. My lad (22) had a scooter when at college, then joined army so the...
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys Just a quick update on phil for you all. He's out of hospital now and in a new...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
C
I'm almost lost for words!!!!! Last weekend I went to see a potential customer about some...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
A
Abit about myself to start off with. Been in the building game for 30 years and can turn my...
Replies
Views
C
F
Hi all I'm tiling my second kitchen, and just wanted to check in with you all that I'm doing it...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.