• Thread starter PJB79
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 34

Discuss Qualified Trainee / Improver Seeks Start Discussion Thread in the Plumbing Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Qualified Trainee / Improver Seeks Start Discussion Thread

Hi - I am looking to return back to the industry. I completed a three year adult apprenticeship having qualified with the City & Guilds Level 2 and the NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing & Heating. I have three years experience. I am based in Carshalton in Surrey / Greater London. I want to get back into the trade but finding positions is proving to be difficult. Due to covid bereavement i left the firm I was with in South East Kent and returned back to my current location and went back to what I was doing before I retrained. Its been a few years since I was on the tools but am very eager to pick it up again. Although preferred, I'm not looking for full-time hours and would be willing to help out a couple of days a week. Please get in touch if you need someone or know of anyone who would be willing to take me on. Many thanks.

Qualified Trainee / Improver Seeks Start for the original thread on Plumbers Forums

Reply to Qualified Trainee / Improver Seeks Start Discussion Thread in the Plumbing Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

4,858 of 4,965 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3...
Replies
Views
P
I wrote to Dave (the forum Admin) to discuss my “right of reply” to a thread recently posted by...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
cjbombero
C
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Qualified Trainee / Improver Seeks Start Discussion Thread
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Plumbing Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
None

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond