Discuss Recent Job in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jonnyc

Cheers John. It's mainly supplied when we get to the jobs but always handy to know I can get it local. The adhesive they send is called stone essentials I think. 6 hour set time and 90-120 minute pot life. Nice gear to use as well.
This stone is definitely from artisans then . so what is your contact . Are you recommended by artisan or their sister company . Always good to hook up with a fellow stone fixer

J

jonnyc

My contact is through a bespoke kitchen showroom near me at Leeds. They deal with ca pietra which I think has something to do with artisan but I'm not too sure. Done 3 big jobs for them in last few months so hoping there's much more to come as I love working with stone. We did the showroom floor in Buxton blue limestone which looked real nice.
They are part of a group of companies set up when artisans split up .they do some nice stone

J

jonnyc

My contact is through a bespoke kitchen showroom near me at Leeds. They deal with ca pietra which I think has something to do with artisan but I'm not too sure. Done 3 big jobs for them in last few months so hoping there's much more to come as I love working with stone. We did the showroom floor in Buxton blue limestone which looked real nice.
I am fortunate that artisans recommend me to fix their stone and they asked me to do a job for abramovich which they supplied stone for . I worked for him through Paris ceramics first time but he chose artisans second time round

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Recent Job in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello. Can I take your advice please? Our groundworks company are refusing to guarantee their...
Replies
Views
My mum is having her bathroom fitted and she sent me some photos and my partner pointed out that...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i took some jobs as a contractor for some MC Donald's restaurants but i find it quite...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello guys. I came upon and registered with this forum while doing some research on decoupling...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB