Discuss Rubi ND200 cutting off line help??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

peckers

I have a Rubi ND200 and it wont cut strait. as you push a tile threw it the blade twists at an angle it even does it when you push on the front of the blade with your fumb(motor not running) it is as if the spindle is moveing sideways. is it on a rubber mount or a bearing?
is there a fix for this or is it a new machine required?
It hasnt had a great deal of use but is out of warranty.

Reply to Rubi ND200 cutting off line help??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I come from Taiwan and got a 60x120x1.2 floor tile job. But i only have Rubi DU-200L, so...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
Hi All, hope you're all busy and well. Quick query: setting a floor with Porcelanosa 660 x 440...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
So, I bought my first home with my wife after saving for about 10 years and have been thrown...
Replies
Views
Hi all I've noticed that when cutting large format porcelain on my Rubi TS70 plus that I...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
as we all know tiles are getting even larger I only fit domestics, but even so 600 by 300 seems...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Rubi ND200 cutting off line help???
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.