Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss Sigma cutter for mosaics in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rob Z

In the category of "Where has this been all my life?" :smilewinkgrin:

We just finished a small hexagonal mosaic floor and we were able to do all the cuts, even the smallest ones, with this cutter. We tried the wet saw but the adhesive disolved on the mesh :mad2: (you know how that goes).

Thanks to my buddy Jim in New York for telling me about this cutter. It's well worth the money.

YouTube - ‪taglio di piastrelle in mosaico a 90° con tagliapiastrelle sigma art. 5M‬‏

Reply to Sigma cutter for mosaics in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

L
Hello, i'm based in Eastbourne, looking for local interest to save posting pref. The following...
Replies
Views
D
J
i am mainly a stone man but have been doing more and more porcelain of late. I have two rubi...
Replies
Views
Sigma UK
S
R
Hi guys Thought I'd fill you in on what happened today at work, I think what your about to read...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
R
Hello everyone. A buddy here in the US just bought this: YouTube - taglio di piastrelle in...
Replies
Views
Aston
A
D
Hi all, Been lurking a little while now - thanks for all the infor, but now have a few...
Replies
Views
user123
U

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Sigma cutter for mosaics
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%