Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss Sigma tile cutters , sale now on.. in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Thanks tried PM you but its telling me your inbox is full.

Try now. I've increased his inbox QTY from 100 to 1000 - He'll have a lot more PM's to answer now haha

p.s. - Please can everybody try to ensure they're clearing out old PM's because it becomes a right maul if you leave it and end up needing to spend an hour clearing out 1000.

D

DHTiling

I remember the days when 'Sigma' used to be a dirty word on here. :hurray:

Was it.. i have never ever said a bad word about sigma..

crazy.gif

G

Gazzer

Well while I could say I always knew Sigma would triumph , credit needs to be given to those that promote these cutters and that would be the likes of Derek Griffin. Since Dereks name has been seen so have the benefits of the Sigma brand.
No company can sit back and rest on their name, as good as Rubi are...they are losing fixers.
Cheers Derek, its great having you here and really enjoy having your input and enthusiasm. :8:

D

DHTiling

I would probs have never tried a Sigma if it was not for Derek at Sigma uk... I am now a convert and well and truly hooked on these cutters... awesome is an understatement and i would have never thought they would work as good as they do and be so easy to switch over from a twin rail cutter.

i have been a Rubi user since around 1995 when i got my first rubi cutter ,a ts40.. i had a clinker before that... but i have used the Sigma 3CK on one job so far and cannot wait to use it again on a nice 60x60 porcs job shortly.. it is hard to say in words how well these machines cut.. you really do have to try one to see what i mean..

I know that i ave had Rubi v Sigma banter on here for ages and ages and could not see what the Sigma guys raved so much when my TX700 would cut anything i threw at it.

But the Sigma 3CK is in another league IMHO.. you really really do have to try one to appreciate them.. infact any model in the range would sufffice to your needs.. so take advantage of the SALE above and treat yourself to a new way of cutting than you are used to... you will not regret it..

Dave...( used to be a rubi user. :):):) )

Reply to Sigma tile cutters , sale now on.. in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
For sale Sigma 3D3M MAX Professional Tile Cutter 90cm Like new £300 also have Sigma 3E4M MAX...
Replies
Views
Hello, I hope you can help. I'm get despondent cutting 9mm glazed porcelain tiles, 300 x 900mm...
Replies
Views
PVA V PRIMERS – WHy you should never use PVA Glue when Wall Tiling Don’t listen to that idiot...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Sigma tile cutters , sale now on..
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%