Discuss sky tv in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mike

i know there s a few of you guys (and gals) who are techno freaks i am hoping you can help me sort my sky tv out. i have a lcd widescreen tv (as everyone does) but some channels on my sky don't work in widescreen, they're in the old 4:3 i think . it never used to be like this. the popular channels are ok, it starts at channel 112 then random as you go up. any ideas? it's doing my head in!!:mad2:

M

Mike

Mike,

If you press the "services" button, then "system setup", then "picture settings" you are able to define your picture preferences. Do you need to change these?

Daz
i tried changing the settings daz, but it's still the same. it's only certain channels for some reason. strange eh? both picture format and second picture format are in 16:9 def. any other ideas? thanks

Reply to sky tv in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I normally post over in diynot for general DIY but wrt tiling over timber I need some...
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J
B
Not strictly tiling but hope you guys have some experience that can help me. I'm about to tile...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
sky tv
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.