Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Sleeping tactics??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Pebbs

This is Lenny, after being caged up for 10 months and being treated as a punch bag, by some scumbag he can sleep safe now.

Pebbs

Attachments

• Lennys 1st few days 01.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 26
P

Pebbs

After my lovely lad Sparkie died in December I swore I would never have any animals again. Then someone told me about Lenny, I went to down to have a look at him, and ended up a blubbering wreck..he came home with me that day. He's got a bald patch on the back of his neck where the scum bag of a drug addict had stubbed a ciggie out on him. It makes me feel sick thinking about what hes been through.

Pebbs

R

Rob Z

Mike,

I go through the insomnia bit every six months or so. It's horrible. I don't know what to suggest other than to eliminate the standard things they say can affect ability to sleep: caffeine, spicy food, too much electronic stimulation before bed (computer, video games, tv, etc), too much stress, not enough exercise, etc.

Sometimes my beagle jumps on my lap while I'm reading and that almost always makes me sleepy. :)

Lynn, my sister has four rescue cats. :yikes:

Reply to Sleeping tactics??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
O
.......so as u've probably already seen, @Ray TT @ Porcel-Thin exhibits at the Sleep Exhibition...
Replies
Views
So... have a problem maybe some of you guys (and girls) might be able to help with. Laid a new...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Hi all, I have an issue I'm hoping you chaps can help me with after removing tiles from my en...
Replies
Views
1animal1
Q
A customer asked me to lay a run of travertine window sill tiles with a half bullnose to match...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Sleeping tactics???
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.