Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Sleeping tactics??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mikebidd

Lol im not hadd too do my house wife bit, Tidy house feed kids feed dogs get u ready and there off like a shot too play out on field with mates.

I do do exercise with kids. like when theyve been naughty and its a race upstairs as if they get too the bathroom they lock door........... :lol:

And 7 days left off my ban (9 month for being silly on a bike) And the morning my bans up we will be off to brid/ scarbourough and any where else i can think off not blackpool tho its too expensive lol

W

White Room

Poor diet can contribute to restless nights.... alcohol is a quick fix and not a solution..

Do you eat not long before going to bed..?.. this keeps the system active and certain foods like cheese are bad for sleep..well for me they are..

I changed my diet a few weeks back and i now sleep like a trooper , as i was like you .. so try cutting out the crap and eat healthy..is my tip.

What suddenly brought this on Dave.

B

b-fly

so now he will look like this
rambo.jpg

Dave, you should send us a pic after a month

i havnt been sleeping too well reacently although being v tired so having beer then going to bed

last three nights ive had one beer in bed by 9.30 ish best three night sleeps i have had for ages

not tonight though as goin on my mountain bike at 4 down then cut over to meet a mate then some more with bike ride then beer and bbq till late

then Sat all day at the cricket starting with a breakfast beer at 9.30

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I used to have issues with sleep and I found it was just a cycle I had to break. So rather than going bed at 3am, I stayed up another day, then fell asleep at 9pm the next day knackard, got up at about 9am, went bed at about 10pm, got up the next day at 8am. And sort of carried on like that. Every now and again (perhaps a few months later) I'd start getting later going bed so as soon as I clocked a chance (normally alate saturday night) I'd stay up all night again and go bed really early on the sunday. Up at 7:30am Monday.

Worked for me.

I tend to go bed quite late most nights now but don't really have a problem getting up, I think it's an age thing now. :lol:

Reply to Sleeping tactics??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
O
.......so as u've probably already seen, @Ray TT @ Porcel-Thin exhibits at the Sleep Exhibition...
Replies
Views
So... have a problem maybe some of you guys (and girls) might be able to help with. Laid a new...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Hi all, I have an issue I'm hoping you chaps can help me with after removing tiles from my en...
Replies
Views
1animal1
Q
A customer asked me to lay a run of travertine window sill tiles with a half bullnose to match...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Sleeping tactics???
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.