Currently reading:
Some decent feedback , thought i'd share

Discuss Some decent feedback , thought i'd share in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com.

D

Davesax

I just received some feedback from a customer that i'm proud of . Hope you don't mind me sharing it .:hurray:

Job rated by Mark *****. 19/06/2010 20.41 Tile Wright did an excellent job for us and I would have no hesitation in recommending them to other potential clients. Dave talked through all the possible options and explained everything in detail when providing the quote. Whilst doing the work he checked in with us on a regular basis to make sure the work was progressing as expected.
He completed the work on time to an excellent standard and for the price quoted. I would highly recommend Tile Wright for any tiling work. ( Via Rated People )

Attachments

• DSC00620.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 66
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Some decent feedback , thought i'd share in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Tamworth based Instarmac Group plc are delighted to have been officially named as a ‘Great Place...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
Hi everyone. Just had a tiler do some tiling on a job for me.. I was not on this job when he...
2 3
Replies
Views
E
Hi everyone! I just wanted to recommend Greig the tiler... this post is long overdue! He came...
Replies
Views
aphilp
A
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB