UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Started a nice job for me in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

tommyzooom

TF
Arms
Ireland
This is where I'll be until Christmas, A house for a famous(ish) musician, The outshot at the back (4th pic) is a massive self contained commercial recording studio! It must be 60'x40'x30'ceilings!!!! The control room alone is bigger than my sitting room! Lots of mosaics and quirky tiles to come:thumbsup:
DSCF4622.jpg DSCF4623.jpg DSCF4624.jpg DSCF4625.jpg DSCF4621.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Started a nice job for me in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Just wondering roughly what proportion of a pro tillers work is taking out old tiles and...
Replies
Views
T
Hi, please can you help me on this, I think I have a tradesman done a bad wall tile job on our...
Replies
Views
Tianqiang Situ
T
I received an email last night from a guy local to me , he asked if I could do some tiling in...
Replies
Views
M
Tilers wanted for big commercial retail jobs, Big areas lots of work for the right guys mainly...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a tiler to work alongside our existing fitters. The work is mainly on either...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

tommyzooom

Arms
TF
Ireland
Website
http://www.mcknight-tiling.ie

Thread Information

Title
Started a nice job for me
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.