Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Stoke-on-Trent College Tiling Courses Feedback Thread in the Tiling Course Feedback area at TilersForums.com.

Stoke-on-Trent College provide Tiling courses for school leavers and mature students with both full and part time tiling courses available to enrol on to. The cost of these courses can vary and it is important to enrol onto the one that matches your experience so you learn at a level that is best for your knowledge of tiling.

If you have completed a Tiling Course with Stoke-on-Trent College then please use this thread to leave feedback about your experience there.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Not too sure on that one but search for Construction Skills College Limited (on the forum or google) and they're also in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire. And they've got good feedback.

I see you rock the mighty Ukraine flag, 🇺🇦 (*salutes you)

You guys and girls are always welcome on our forums. We have a plumbers and electricians too. Spread the news, there may even be funding to retrain you guys if you end up in the UK. Although I'm not 100% certain on that as the support is very dependent on which route you take to come to the UK.

Reply to Stoke-on-Trent College Tiling Courses Feedback Thread in the Tiling Course Feedback area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I recently attended a large format tile training day run by Ardex, at their Haverhill trading...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am new here but I have been reading a lot about manual tile cutters on the forum. I am...
Replies
Views
L
  • Article
Look at the standard of technical tiling work here, week two at UK Pro Tiling Training, putting...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Italy
I

Advertisement

Lou

Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Staffordshire
Website
https://www.TilersForums.com
What member type are you?
  1. Support Rep (here to provide support only)
Business Name
TilersForums.com

Thread Information

Title
Stoke-on-Trent College Tiling Courses Feedback Thread
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tiling Course Feedback
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the Tiling Courses category on TilersForums.com. Find your local tiling course and tiling training providers colleges and schools right across the UK on our UK tiling forum.