Discuss Stolen gear!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

STEVO

TF
stockport
:thumbsdown: hi fellas, just thought i would put a quick note on here to mention i had load of gear nicked from my van last night! Both rubi manual cutters went along with the big rubi wet table saw and other power tools! So sickening. If anyone around the stockport, south manchester areas hears or sees ads for tiling tools for sale which perhaps are a little vague, please give me a shout. I'm assuming the thieveing swines wil have to sell them on ebay or loot or in local papers, so im keeping my eyes open.

Main gear nicked was Rubi TR700 and TS50 plus manual cutters and DW200 electric wet cutter.
So make sure your vans are secured at night, as this must have been a two up gang with a small van or estate car to nick all the stuff they did.

Reply to Stolen gear!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

O
Hello everybodies! I've decided to sell my wet cutter. Rubi's beast of a machine, The DX 350...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
Thieving gits Felling sad...... garage broken into last night, the scum have nicked over a...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
TJ Smiler
T
I'm moving house in couple weeks and need to clear my garage out, Got loads of tiling gear going...
Replies
Views
fatboy
F
C
I exclude apprentices in this thread, it's more aimed at people doing short courses for a career...
Replies
Views
R
Hi guys Thought I'd fill you in on what happened today at work, I think what your about to read...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

STEVO

TF
stockport

Thread Information

Title
Stolen gear!!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.