Discuss the economy in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

stephenoneill

how exactly is the british economy from the view of the man on the street ie us; here in france its tense people are worried work is their if you work for a big society but if you are self employed its becoming an aggressive market obviously places like paris are their own economy but in general its shaky ;and finally who do we owe all this money to why not just get rid of them i honestly believe this problem with the world economy is fake

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to the economy in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Perhaps one for @SchlüterSystems themselves to answer. When was ditra first made and used? Is...
Replies
Views
jonnyc
J
I'm going to start this thread, and may it turn into a long winded battle of ideas and thoughts...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 9966
D
Laticrete International is set to return to the UK Tile Adhesive market after nearly fifteen...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB