Search the forum,

Discuss THE Quit Smoking Thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

Ok so I'm back from the pub, 8 pints and no smokes!!! So happy because this is the one thing that I thought would break me. Magic!!!!

M

mikethetile

sandy

I was like a raging bull for weeks, im surprised anyone is still talking to me LOL

M

mikethetile

its 10 weeks today I had my last ciggarette and the benefits of not smoking have just startedto kick in, I breathe slower and deeper , I have more time and energy , I sleep better , my teeth are whiter and I dont smell of old smoke anymore and I can taste my food now

I havent quite got onto jogging but Im getting there and may have a go later in the year LOL

so keep it up everyone as the rewards are worth it

A

aph257

its 10 weeks today I had my last ciggarette and the benefits of not smoking have just startedto kick in, I breathe slower and deeper , I have more time and energy , I sleep better , my teeth are whiter and I dont smell of old smoke anymore and I can taste my food now

I havent quite got onto jogging but Im getting there and may have a go later in the year LOL

so keep it up everyone as the rewards are worth it

Nice one Mick, if your serious about the jogging thing, start with brisk walking, then jog/walk then progress to full jog. i don't need to say what might happen if you do too much too soon.
for everyone else well done and keep it up.

p.s. i gave up the habit 25 years ago, since then i became a fitness nut (i've ran 5 marathons, 3 50km races and countless half marathons) i'm a qualified Squash coach, i also rock climb, ski and snowboard. i'm 54 now and training to run some big hills this year.

Reply to THE Quit Smoking Thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen