Search the forum,

Discuss THE Quit Smoking Thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

Evening quitters, how is everyone getting on? 4th of Jan was the last one for me, still going strong. Hope all is well.

S

SandyFloor

I'm doing ok. Nearly two weeks now without any problems. I was staying in a hotel in Solihull the last two nights while on a course and spending evenings in the bar and didn't let myself down by smoking. The inhaler is definitely a big help plus you don't have to go outside for a puff on it :thumbsup:

B

b30 villain

had the cough for 2 weeks bud.The missus got a chest infection and had to get antibiotics doc reckons its quite normal for this to happen though

S

Scott

22 days but woke up this morning and could have had a ciggy for some reason

Some days are like that im afraid. You just need to fight it every now and then. Its a lot weasier when you get to the stage you are at now as the main crux of the problem is sorted. I reckon 3 weeks is the key amount of time to really get the craving out of your head.

I sometimes dream i have smoked and im really cross when i wake up in the morning. Again thats a common dream amongst non smokers.

Keep up the good work

B

b30 villain

I sometimes dream i have smoked and im really cross when i wake up in the morning. Again thats a common dream amongst non smokers.
Ive never really remembered any dreams but since i gave up the **** im constantly having mad ones:lol:

Reply to THE Quit Smoking Thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen