Discuss The yobs are taking over the streets in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

ozboz

Words really cannot convey the deep gutted feeling we get when we hear this sort of thing, I really hope that your Mate gets the support of the Jury in this, if he doesnt, well ..........., these scumbags think they are beyond or above the Law, at 68 he deserves proper Justice, if not, then there is no justice for the orderly peaple of this Country, best wishes to him and his family, they must be going through hell aswell.

U

user123

Words really cannot convey the deep gutted feeling we get when we hear this sort of thing, I really hope that your Mate gets the support of the Jury in this, if he doesnt, well ..........., these scumbags think they are beyond or above the Law, at 68 he deserves proper Justice, if not, then there is no justice for the orderly peaple of this Country, best wishes to him and his family, they must be going through hell aswell.

Ozboz, go back a few posts :) - he was found 'not guilty' of all charges... :hurray: They will have such a great Easter now!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to The yobs are taking over the streets in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
There comes a time, when you have to hold your hands up for god almighty shockingly bad...
Replies
Views
U
> A FEW QUESTIONS THAT HAUNT ME! (no, not me, just whoever put them together.. ) (some good...
Replies
Views
user123
U
S
Well firstly i would like to say greetings to all as i have not used this forum for ages. I have...
Replies
Views
silverbullit
S
T
There has been more major inventions came from the Scots than any other country in the World...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
C
Ok get comfy as I may or may not be about to rant/waffle/bore you. Over the years I’ve had...
Replies
Views
diamondtiling
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
The yobs are taking over the streets
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.