Discuss Tiler from Leeds needing work in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Daz tiler

Hi I'm a fully qualified tiler and work to a very high standard iv just completed 1800m2 for jct600 in York and last year tiled the Hilton hotel in leeds compromising of 250 bathrooms and centre parcs tiling the aqua sanas iv just come free as my next big job is 5-6 weeks off so on the look out for something I have pictures for requested and willing to work anywhere in the uk, thanks

D

Daz tiler

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiler from Leeds needing work in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

To tiling contractors that hire tilers, where do you advertise to find tilers to fill the rolls...
Replies
Views
It was his first day today. I found him on mybuilder. He wasn't the cheapest quote and I chose...
Replies
Views
K
Hello, I am new to this site and seeking some advice on the tiling in our new bathroom. We are...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
D
Hi I'm after some advice. A professional tiler has laid original style victorian tiles in my...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just wondering roughly what proportion of a pro tillers work is taking out old tiles and...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB