Discuss **Tilers forums pens** in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

phil7677

thanks mate, so if anyone would like to suggest a charity or even like we did one the electricians forum, 2 please feel free to pop them down along with how many pens you would like :) and we will get them informed. i will start emailing some of your good suppliers as regards to tools and bits we can give away as prizes maybee if we end up with a few like i did on the other forum we can even auction some bits off. I can feel another 200+ emails going like i did for the last tools and software i was given :D no wonder my fingers are stiff

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
One charity has to be phils, he's doing the leg work for all this and suggested the pens thing.

Though he kindly offered half to go to a charity of my choice and I said the dougy mac.

Though I'd be more than happy for u guys to post a poll to replace my charity.

I'd prefer the options to be charities that give the most out of a pound to the actual cause and not the directors tax free mercs, as would phil I'm sure.

Ps : been waiting for the tilers ones, only had 5 of the sparky ones, put me down for 100 mate. I'll paypal u as soon as the link is ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Yes.. i meant one charity is phils.. he is after all doing this.. just maybe some tilers have one close to their hearts..

No pun intended lol

And please, no helping aids in Africa stuff! Not that I don't like the idea, I just don't think it works well and is far too corrupt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P

phil7677

thanks dave / dan , any one got any suggestions for the charitys? it`s just so i can start emailing some companys as they usually ask who we are going to be supporting. i myself wont be included in the raffle and i don`t know any of the members so when the raffle is drawn if it`s ok with everyone on here i will draw the tickets, or if not i could post them to dave or dan for them to draw them, happy any way it works best :) btw cracking site i didn`t think it would have as many posts as it does on here well done and keep up the good work

P

phil7677

proofs are through. i thought i would leave it up to you good people on here for the opinions on them. they do come in one colour rather than a batch of different ones but i could split the order in two colours and get the two most popular

Attachments

• tilers.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 45

Reply to **Tilers forums pens** in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
We now have several videos demonstrating installation, cutting techniques and tips which I am in...
Replies
Views
Tile_novice
T
I just have a few more tweaks to do, but we're now running on HTTPS instead of HTTP. Which is...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Should be able to find these forum categories at the top of the forum homepage :) I'm hoping...
Replies
Views
A williams
A
Well a tunz thread used to be a hit in the day..lol.. So lets start another .... Simply go to...
Replies
Views
One Day
O

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
**Tilers forums pens**
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.