Discuss **Tilers forums pens** in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

phil7677

Can't I buy them without a paypal account........?

what about us with no pay pal? lol.
O
I'll see someone who has,lol
you can always send a postal order if you want or a cheque to each of the charities which ever works best for you.

also an update on the delivery. the company said due to snow etc etc they should be with us around mid january (fingers crossed)
thanks for all the support

P

phil7677

just an update on the pens;
I contacted the people we ordered off and they dispatched them but have not turned up. they said they have had issues over the post etc? not sure if they are just making excuses but i do know people who have used them before so maybe they did go amiss. they are re printing them for us and i got an email back saying they will be dispatched on the 10th of feb. all i can say is sorry we have had to wait for them but hopefully we will actually see them this time :)

Reply to **Tilers forums pens** in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
We now have several videos demonstrating installation, cutting techniques and tips which I am in...
Replies
Views
Tile_novice
T
I just have a few more tweaks to do, but we're now running on HTTPS instead of HTTP. Which is...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Should be able to find these forum categories at the top of the forum homepage :) I'm hoping...
Replies
Views
A williams
A
Well a tunz thread used to be a hit in the day..lol.. So lets start another .... Simply go to...
Replies
Views
One Day
O

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
**Tilers forums pens**
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.