Discuss Tilers straight edge!? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

karlm98

Are they screw adjustable..

they are very expensive, i got mine in the usa..ordered them and they sent two..i had thought i ordered 2 pair as the web page showed two stands i pointed that out to the agent and he agreed then sent me another pair..so i got them for $48..bargain..they are streets ahead of the rubi stands you can actually level with them..my kids could do it they are that easy.

Kwik Split Measuring Guides, Set Squares & Levelling Device

M

Mike

this worked ok on the floor the other day

9a6be70c.jpg

not the best quality but is straight!
what is that section of house constructed of dave? wood?

M

mattle40

Must admit I tend to use a laser nearly exclusively on walls now. Top of bottom row height, flip tile, mark cut to run in line with unlevel surfaces as necessary, and the essential tilers wedges to cover any minor deviations. Worked great until my laser went wonky and lost me 2mm every 3m :nopity:Guess theres always room to make a prat of myself....

i always work this way but my laser went too :mad2: back to drawing the datum line for now, just that little bit more awkward to get your marks right.... all these gadgets dont half make the job easy. certainly miss em when theyr gone.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tilers straight edge!? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi Tilers, this is my first question on this forum and I've got a few different areas to cover...
Replies
Views
Hi I M new to this and Tiling. I was made redundant and am starting a tiling course it's a Wall...
Replies
Views
I'm probably asking a really silly question but here's my problem. I've tiled a few rooms...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I normally post over in diynot for general DIY but wrt tiling over timber I need some...
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Tilers straight edge!?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.