Discuss Tiling a curved plinth in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Ok...
it would need reinforcing behind as there is a void behind the cove...but I get the idea...:thumbsup:
If you are using plasterboard in this wet area situation remember to tank over it as well before tiling ,or you may come unstuck LOL pun......
Sorry hadn't read the whole thread when i just posted this above, puter was a bit funny .......

Last edited by a moderator:

kelvin

TF
If you are using plasterboard in this wet area situation remember to tank over it as well before tiling ,or you may come unstuck LOL pun......
Sorry hadn't read the whole thread when i just posted this above, puter was a bit funny .......

haha very good.....I'm using tile backer boards around the whole room and if I make a curve I will use the coving idea I think as it's a good solution and I have ardex to tank where needed.....

dptiling

TF
Arms
clacton
image.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiling a curved plinth in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, We have to lift a section of floor in the kitchen and would like to replace with the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to assess what prep is needed on the walls for my kitchen backsplash. We'll be...
Replies
Views
Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking for at least 1 Grespania Bretagne white but I will take more in both black and...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB