UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Time for a new phone in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Perry

Doesn't really matter what we think though, it's what suits you. The Samsung galaxy is obviously a great gadget, and there is a new tablet phone coming out, I'll find out the name if you like, forgotten right now, neither Apple nor Samsung, if you wanted a tablet size even. The choices of what's out there is just staggering, so just do what makes you happy. And being careful with something so sophisiticated and expensive, well, that really should go without saying,too? You wouldn't go off road racing with a Jag, would you...
Mosa my jag keeps to the speed limit its 12 years old i wouldn't take it racing :smilewinkgrin:

B

Bubblecraft

iPhone all the way. As Robson says, it's not just a phone, it's a mini PC & if you use an iPad for quotes, invoices, pictures etc, everything syncs over nicely via iCloud. I was HTC from 2001 until the switch over from windows to android & hated it. Needed something decent so tried out the iPhone a few years ago & I'll never go back!!!! It's an amazing investment & for me, critical for my business.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
i upgrade my phone two weeks ago, went in the shop and got an i phone 3gs £26 a month, i had it for all of one evening and was back in the shop at 9am to change it, it really wasnt for me, all i kept worrying about was braking it, and vodafone wanted £12.00 a month to insure it, which then makes it an expensive phone, the camera wouldn't work properly, which put me off them, and to be honest all the apps on it would of been wasted on me as i doubt i would never use half of them.

in the end i got a samsung mini £15 a month, it rings, texts, its small and it dose me, and im not that bothered if i brake it..

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Time for a new phone in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good evening to all. I’m here this evening looking for some advice if you would be so kind...
Replies
Views
G
Upgrade due next month, now do I stay with Android and Samsung or something else ? 200 minutes...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 9966
D
P
We had a wet room installed about 8 months ago. The floor is tiled with large 60x60cm porcelain...
Replies
Views
it's that time again... maybe looking at I-phone 4S or Samsung galaxy S3 or the s3 mini...
Replies
Views
D
Ok, so i've been looking into creating a website, as we all know, how important our presence...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.