Discuss Tips For Siliconing in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
for years I have applied it extremely neatly and lightly feathered a wet finger over it. Different story if your a builder and you press on with your fat sausage finger.
I'm into the fungi kit now, it's not for all tiles tho, difficult on metros and even more difficult on heavily textured porcs

Well I've found the fungi kit allows mushrooms to grow on the silicon

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tips For Siliconing in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Would anybody have any advice the best way to silicone these bumpy tiles. I think doing a bead...
Replies
Views
Hi any advice on what would go with what. I've layed off white tiles on floor with grey...
Replies
Views
Beginner DIY Tiler, I'm contemplating drilling (with ceramic tile carbide tipped drill bits)...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB