Discuss Today I bought a Rubi! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

there's always some motivation at the end of it..

28563_1413135841489_1025320376_31206874_1333315_n.jpg

S

Stef

Did you speak with the Universeal guys m8?

We never, think its the only stand we never went to, we done the stadium tour & went back in to see the Rubi guys for the cutter.
i was wanting to speak to the guys at universal about the sealer as i used it on my own glass splashback tiles in my kitchen, when you wet the tiles you can see where i never wiped off the excess but when they dry you cant see it so its not a great hassle.

Doug, is that a can of "TRAMP JUICE" at the end of a real mans cutter? :thumbsup:

D

doug boardley

We never, think its the only stand we never went to, we done the stadium tour & went back in to see the Rubi guys for the cutter.
i was wanting to speak to the guys at universal about the sealer as i used it on my own glass splashback tiles in my kitchen, when you wet the tiles you can see where i never wiped off the excess but when they dry you cant see it so its not a great hassle.

Doug, is that a can of "TRAMP JUICE" at the end of a real mans cutter? :thumbsup:

you calling me a pikey??????:yikes:

189827_1755649564118_1025320376_31941182_4731637_n.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Today I bought a Rubi! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

R
Hi Guy's I'm looking at buying a new Rubi....I like them so sticking with them. I like how the...
Replies
Views
J
So I've had my 1200 for a while now and it's done 5-600 cuts, mainly travertine, 610 x 405 x...
Replies
Views
Jelthetiler
J
M
Hi all I treated myself at the weekend to a new tile cutter for my DIY bathroom project, got a...
Replies
Views
Hi I just bought a Rubi DU-200-L-BL tile cutter with a standard blade and also bought a Rubi CPC...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
D
will a ruby star 60 n plus cut 610mm by 210 tiles smooth porcelain tiles ok?The blurb on the...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Today I bought a Rubi!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.