Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss Topps Bridge Saw in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

S

silver

Hi,
Used one only the other day to cut limestone for a floor. Not my saw ....but when the need arrises on a regular basis I would buy one. I know its not your usual named gear but it did the job, cleaned down ok and saved loads of time. Its a bit big and heavy to move around.....but they probably all are ? At that price , if looked after it would pay for itself in no time with regular big wet cut jobs.....and not too expensive to replace. I havent used any other to make comparisons to be fair....but like I say it worked ok for me. Hope this helps.

G

GazTech

Is this the QEP bridgesaw - I bought one of them from Topps and I love it.
Gaz if this is the saw you're on about then what kind of faults were people having?
My post was made last December when still working for Topps.
Problems included
handles snapping off
water pouring out and over body instead of back in the reservoir
Machine head way out of alignment
and pump failures
The machine may well be fine now and problems may have been sorted, I couldn't comment about them now....Gaz

Reply to Topps Bridge Saw in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have a 153m2 job coming up and have a price from Topps for their Chinese porcelain Kamber...
Replies
Views
GoneGuy
G
Hello lads It was just over 3 years that I have been using my Dewalt tile saw when it got...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am new here but I have been reading a lot about manual tile cutters on the forum. I am...
Replies
Views
L
  • Question
Hi guys, Installed some encaustic looking tiles from Topps today, 45x45 with a pre scored grout...
Replies
Views
Tile Shop
T

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Topps Bridge Saw
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
Unsolved
--

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond