Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss Topps Travertine in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

gamma38

TF
Bedford
Has anyone else fit the Travertine from Topps recently. I'm doing a bathroom and wetroom with what should be 600mm x 400mm honed and filled. It's sort of honed and filled, and it's sort of 600 x 400. I don't mind to a point that the cheaper trav is cheaper for a reason but 10mm difference is a pretty big tolerance. Just wondered if anyone else has seen this??

gamma38

TF
Bedford
Customer sourced the tiles from topps and I picked them up for them. From the pallet at the front of the shop. This is definately not premium. I agree about the glasses as well, although the stuff I've got I think was carved out of droppings and filler by 10'000 blind almost toothless chipmunks it's a nightmare to work with.

Reply to Topps Travertine in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

My kitchen/family room has a honed and filled Travertine floor 40sqm with 40 x 60 tiles and wet...
Replies
Views
Waluigi
W
Hey guys, I normally post over in diynot for general DIY but wrt tiling over timber I need some...
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J
A
  • Question
Been using Topps flexi rapid set for my floor tiling, however just recently had a few problems...
Replies
Views
ECOTEC
E
  • Question
I have recently done a shower with these tiles they are porcelain 600 x 300 split face lookalike...
Replies
Views
lizzardtong
L
A
  • Question
Just wondered if anyone has a view on this. I went to my local Topps branch to pick up a couple...
Replies
Views
Homegarden
H

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Bedford
Business Name
Tile 2 Perfection

Thread Information

Title
Topps Travertine
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
Unsolved
--

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond