Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss topps wet dec is it really made by impey? in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

last week the manager from topps told me that there wet dec is made by impey but branded for topps tiles. does anyone know if thats true as it looks the same but cannot work out why its not supplied with impey riw tile safe tanking kit. i've used impey for over 10 years now and love it but it is expensive compared to the deal i was offered in topps. love to here from anyone with knowledge of this
cheers.. Richard

Reply to topps wet dec is it really made by impey? in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Good evening to all. I’m here this evening looking for some advice if you would be so kind...
Replies
Views
C
  • Question
Hi, has anyone had a similar experience ....... I bought some split face tiles in Oyster. When I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have recently done a shower with these tiles they are porcelain 600 x 300 split face lookalike...
Replies
Views
lizzardtong
L
P
  • Question
I see there's the first NI branch of Topps Tiles opening about 2 miles from me at the end of the...
Replies
Views
m3fitter
M
http://www.*************************.com/water-underfloor-heating-152-w.asp Supplying Water...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

cumbria

Thread Information

Title
topps wet dec is it really made by impey?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
Unsolved
--

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond