Discuss travertine on terrazzo in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
Hi folks.
Customer rang this morning to ask if i.would look at a floor for her. She says it will be travertine tiles to be layed over an existing terrazzo floor. I think im right that any natural stone floor now has to be put down with an anti fracture membrane, but is there any specific prep needed for the terrazzo? Thanks in advance.

Only on heated screed according to BS5385 although given your substrate I still would personally.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to travertine on terrazzo in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

HI all, hoping for some help in terms of expansion and transition. I am tiling around 70sqm of...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all, I'm not much of a forum poster, and am also new here to this one. Additionally, in...
Replies
Views
GoneGuy
G
Happy New Year everyone! Just wanted to check the feasibility on a shower room floor prep. A...
Replies
Views
I
Evening folks.... I have a slight issue I could do with another opinion on. I priced a job a few...
Replies
Views
What the customer said: Sean: You do not have enough tiles to complete the job. Cust: Thank God...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB