Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss TX700 from CTD in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

H

Hawkofeagles

This is the older version...

RUBI-TX700N_z.jpg

Exactly the same but no foam on the bed.

D

DHTiling

I've never noticed foam beds ( I know we discussed this t'other night Dave) on mine, gonna have to check it over in the morning. Is there an old version that didn't have the foam beds? mine's about 10 year old now.

Not sure doug.. mine is about 4 to 5 yr old i think.... Red box.. and the N version... it might be the TX straight are not foam bed based. but looking at the pic of a tx700 above you can see the foam under the bed plate.

D

doug boardley

Not sure doug.. mine is about 4 to 5 yr old i think.... Red box.. and the N version... it might be the TX straight are not foam bed based. but looking at the pic of a tx700 above you can see the foam under the bed plate.
yes, it looks so obvious does the foam bed, on that pic, just all the angles I've had mine in over the years I've never noticed any sign of foam, it's in my back spot at the mo, I'll give it a good looking over tomorrow and post pics

Reply to TX700 from CTD in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
CTD Newcastle is the only place I use and have done for the past 39 years Darren is the current...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
HI, Excuse the length and new thread, but it reads super fast. I could use some advice. There...
Replies
Views
eric123
E
Trying to Get bathroom re tiled, had conflicting advice from a few tilers, I’m a total novice...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
TX700 from CTD
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond