Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss TX700 from CTD in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

I use the 10mm all the time.. no probs..:thumbsup:
The V and B rep that came out to see why we were having probs getting a clean snap, looked at my tools set up and just said he was stumped, but that he always allowed a 75%, wastage when cutting V and B tiles:yikes: I ran this through him, "So you have to cut 4 to get 1?".... he nodded.
I rang rubi, they emailed me with advice to get a 22mm for the very tough tiles, and believe me, they were extremely tough tiles:incazzato:

Reply to TX700 from CTD in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
CTD Newcastle is the only place I use and have done for the past 39 years Darren is the current...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
HI, Excuse the length and new thread, but it reads super fast. I could use some advice. There...
Replies
Views
eric123
E
Trying to Get bathroom re tiled, had conflicting advice from a few tilers, I’m a total novice...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
TX700 from CTD
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond